Sunday, November 2, 2008

Excerpt from "Music of The Soul" by Joyce Nyanteh



A Great Redeemer!



The wind blows where it chooses
But your love blows towards me
A catch of warmth to my spirit
A peace of joy as I overcome the impossible

Loving faith and hoping for liberty
Your word is alive and sharper than any two edged sword
My Horn is exalted because the baby Christ
Followed through with His destiny

His obedience set the captives free
I rejoice and will be strong in the Lord
And in the power of His might
Jesus, you are the authority that I’ve been given

Your, whole armor girds me with truth
The gospel of peace will be my lamp post
The Helmet of salvation will be the sword with which
I quench the enemy, an unforgettable sword

Putting on God gives me the totality to be
Mighty in you, Savior and Friend
This is a fight for Souls to be liberated
My salvation Lord, is your ultimate Victory!

No comments: